When it comes to protecting your home or business from the potentially devastating impact of crime you can't afford to take any chances.
At Sentinel Security we can offer you peace of mind as we are SSAIB approved. You can demonstrate to your insurer that you have acted responsibly to protect your home or business by using an approved provider.
SSAIB (Security Systems and Alarms Inspection Board) only certificates companies who demonstrate competence and financial integrity in the management of their business. Certificated providers must also demonstrate technical competence and ethical conduct when it comes to providing security services.
Our SSAIB certification means that you can be confident in the quality of service provided. Also, increasingly insurers require evidence that all reasonable steps have been taken to mitigate risk.
SSAIB check the following so that you don't have to:
- Personnel have been screened to the relevant
- British Standard Competence and experience of management and staff
- Insurance cover is relevant to the level and nature of work undertaken
- Premises are adequate for their activity and that the security of documentation and records is ensured
- That best-practice standards are maintained
- That sufficient staff and resources are employed to provide the services offered
- Compliance with all relevant standards and codes of practice, British or European
- Identity cards are carried
SSAIB’s skilled assessors regularly check all of the above and the quality of workmanship undertaken to ensure that standards are maintained by Sentinel Security.